Real Estate Investors
Who is Investors Realty MN?
- We are fully licensed and insured Real Estate Brokers and General Contractors in Minnesota
- We have 20+ years of experience in buying, renting, rehabbing and managing investment properties
- We offer advice and educate on current real estate law in Minnesota
- We manage hundreds of tenants and properties all over the Twin Cities, so we're very knowledgeable about different areas
- We understand investment property and as Realtors work to increase your equity thru strategic maintenance, upgrades and management
What makes Investors Realty MN different?
At Investors Realty MN we understand what makes a great investment property. Using years of data and experience, we developed technology called Blue Stream Analytics. This technology instantaneously analyzes all residential real estate properties in an area and find those most likely to cash flow as investments. We are faster, more knowledgeable and experienced in finding great income producing properties than any other company out there. We work with each individual investor to understand their goals - long term and short term - and BlueStream Analytics matches properties to the Investor to help them reach those goals. Whether its rehab/flips that you are looking for, or buy and hold properties, BlueStream Analytics finds them. BlueStream Analytics has been a valuable tool for many of our investor clients to pinpoint those hard to find investment opportunities.Investors Realty MN Management Services
- We will visit, photograph and give you a written Rental Analysis that determines a fair rental rate
- Field and prescreen all calls, and schedule showings with potential tenants
- Show your property-we are present at all showings!
- We run a thorough background check on all prospective tenants 18+
- Write and sign all leases for the property, all Security Deposits held in trust account
- Complete and photograph a full move-in walkthrough form with tenants at move-in
- Collect monthly rent payment, offer erent to all tenants and follow-up immediately on late rent payments
- Take calls from tenants with any maintenance or repair requests
- Online portal for all tenant maintenance or repair work to be reported and tracked
- Schedule and handle all maintenance issues per owners request
- Provide monthly, as well as year-end statements to owner
- Provide annual CRP (Certificate of Rent Paid) to tenants